Theory & Methods
- Sociological Theory (Undergraduate, Fall 2016, Fall 2017, Spring 2019)
- Political Ethnography & Qualitative Methods (Graduate, Spring 2012)
- Political Sociology: Politics and Anti-Politics (Undergraduate, Spring 2017)
- Seminar in Political Sociology (Graduate, Spring 2018)
Ethnography & Storytelling for Policy
- Storytelling for Social Policy (Undergraduate/Graduate, Spring 2018)
- Engaged Research/Engaged Publics: The Science and Craft of Applied Policy Research (Undergraduate, Spring 2016)
Development, Globalization & Area Studies:
- Introduction to Latin American Studies (Undergraduate, Spring 2017, Fall 2017, Fall 2018)
- Thesis Writing in Development Studies (Undergraduate, Fall 2015)
- Leadership and Global Development (Undergraduate, Summer 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Food Fights: The Global Politics of Food (Undergraduate, Summer 2010)
- Mexican Studies from a Transnational Perspective
Workshops & Short Courses on Policy and Political Ethnography:
- Qualitative Methods for Social Policy Evaluation, CONEVAL, Mexico, DF (2018).
- Ethnography of and for Public Policy, Universidad de los Andes, Bogotá, Colombia (2017).
- Ethnography of the State, Universidad Católica del Perú, Lima, Peru (2016).
- Applied Ethnography for Policy Innovation, Bloomberg Philanthropies/Bennett Midland, New York, NY (2015).
- Field Work in Action, El Colegio de México, Mexico, DF (2013).
- Research Ethics and Social Responsibility, El Colegio de México, Mexico, DF (2013).
- Qualitative Methods of Urban Research, Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico, DF (2013).
- Urban Ethnography Research Clinic, University of Nevada, Las Vegas (2011).